Dr. Bhattarai research group anticipates working at the interface between biomaterials, nanotechnology, and biomedicine. In particular, our research is focused for the development of biomimetic materials and novel miroparticle platforms suitable for tissue regeneration, diagnosis of cancerous tissue and delivery of therapeutic drugs.
Fabrication, characterization and testing of biodegradable scaffolds for tissue engineering applications
- NSF-HBCU Excellence in Research
- NSF Engineering Research Center-Revolutionized Metallic Biomaterials
- NSF Nanotechnology Undergraduate Education
- NSF Veteran Research Supplement VRS Program
- Department of Defense
- NCAT’s new faculty start up funding